Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent travel restrictions and with a view to protecting the health and well-being of our delegates, speakers and sponsors, we have taken the decision to postpone the NeTTT conference until July 2021.
Although we reached that decision with a heavy heart, we are still excited about our event and we hope to welcome you all on the magical island of Rhodes in July 2021.
The new dates are the following:
• 3-4 July 2021: Summer School on Neural Machine Translation
• 5-7 July 2021: NeTTT’2021 Conference
In addition, under the current circumstances we have decided to extend the call for abstracts and papers deadlines as follows:
• Submission deadline 1 (extended abstracts for proposals for oral or poster presentations): 22 January 2021
• Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 22 February 2021
• Submission deadline 2 (optional: full-length papers for publication in the e-proceedings): 2 April 2021
• Notification of acceptance of full papers: 3 May 2021
• Camera-ready versions due: 31 May 2021
What if you have already submitted an abstract?
Your submission will be valid and will be reviewed as per the new dates. If you wish to make any changes, you can do so until the new submission date (22 January 2021)
What if you have already made travel arrangements?
If you have already made travel arrangements, you will most probably be able to change your tickets and change your hotel reservation. If, however, you need a letter from us, please contact us email@example.com.
We apologise for any inconvenience this postponement may cause you, but we feel that it is necessary for the health and well-being of our community.